LipDrink® Lip Balm (SPF 15)
Lip Balm, 4g
Loaded with moisture, LipDrink® Lip Balm (SPF 15) will leave your lips feeling hydrated and plump with every application. Not only is it the ultimate lip quencher, there is also the added benefit of SPF 15 protecting the skin against the suns harmful UVA and UBV rays, meaning no more cracked and dry lips! The natural butters and oils LipDrink® Lip Balm will leave your lips hydrated for longer, locking in the moisture and forming a protective barrier. Pucker up!
This no-fuss stick provides maximum convenience with every application. LipDrink® Lip Balm (SPF 15) is a silky balm that easily glides on the skin, laced with moisture locking waxes and oils. This natural skin care staple, delivers intense hydration to the skin ensuring those lips in need of some TLC are looked after. LipDrink® Lip Balm also harnesses the benefits of broad-spectrum sun protection, protecting those lips from the suns harmful rays, meaning no need to worry about chapped lips ever again!
- SPF 15 protects skin against UVA and UVB rays
- Variety of waxes and oils combined in the balm to ensure moisture is locked in and skin is protected
- Added skin benefits
- Leaping Bunny-accredited, cruelty-free and vegan
- Wheat-free and paraben-free
Apply to lips as often as desired for ultimate hydration.
- Castor seed oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, useful in reducing acne and redness of the complexion. The fatty acids in caster oil promote growth of healthy skin tissue and the production of new cells
- Carrot seed oil aids in anti-ageing combining skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturising vitamin E. These essential vitamins helps smooth lines, boost hydration and repair any sun damage
- Lotus flower acts as a natural moisturiser to improve skins hydration levels therefore improving texture and overall complexion
- Titanium Dioxide is a natural sun protection, so sun damage to the skin can be avoided
- Coffee seed has many benefits including reducing inflammation, as well as the fatty acids working to keep lips supple