Balance™ Hydration Spray
Hydration Spray, 90ml
An award winning hydration spray under ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification, this spray will be a complete game changer! A refreshing and hydrating spray that will instantly boost skins radiance and soothe stressed, tight skin. Balance™ Hydration Spray is a hydration spritz formulated specifically to balance skins oil production and pH levels, providing a smooth and supple complexion. Need a skin pick-me-up, then Balance™ Hydration Spray will be the new go-to for you!
Formulated with hydrating properties, this mist can be used over the face before or after makeup to add a dewy, and glowy finish or to refresh the skin throughout the day. Balance™ Hydration Spray is an award winning product under ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic Certification, proving it to be not only something you will love but also your skin. If acne is a worry, the green tea extracts within the spray will benefit you with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Suitable for all skin types Balance™ Hydration Spray will be a staple in your makeup bag.
- Formulated to balance skins oil production and pH levels
- Boost skins hydration throughout the day
- Orange essential oil, orange peel extract, grapefruit peel extract and algae extract soothe and clam skin, producing a healthy-glow
- Acne-reducing benefits of green tea extract
- Vegan and gluten-free
Use to set mineral makeup foundation for a longer lasting, radiant and smooth finish. Can be used throughout the day to provide extra hydration.
- 100% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- Orange essential oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties as well as reducing inflammation of the skin
- Orange peel extract benefits skin exfoliation and drying out acne, improving overall complexion
- Grapefruit peel extract detoxifies the skin, soothes and tones, improving complexion resulting in a healthy-glow
- Algae extract improves skins suppleness and hydration levels
- Green tea extract fights damage from UV rays as well as combating signs of anti-ageing. Studies showing green tea extract is most beneficial for acne-prone skin at 3% exactly, exactly what is used in this product